Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Marathon Of Marathons

Set your TiVOs for Cartoon Network's Marathons all this week:

Tuesday December 26--
The Boondocks Marathon 10:30 pm to 5:30 am

Wednesday December 27--
Robot Chicken Marathon 10:30 pm to 5:30 am

Thursday December 28--
Squidbillies Marathon 10:30 pm to 5:30 am

Saturday December 30--
Bleach Marathon 11 pm to 5:30 am

Sunday December 31--
Metalocalypse Marathon 10:30 pm to Dawn (?)

Also, they're showing Hellboy: Sword Of Storms on Saturday
at 9:30 pm.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I was psyched that I finally got to see Hellboy: Sword Of Storms. I missed it when it was on back around Halloween. It was sweet! If you didn't know, the DVD streets on Feb 6. And the next in the series, Blood and Iron should be airing in the next few months on CN.

I watched the first two episodes of Bleach, and really liked it, but I really don't want to get sucked into another long anime series. I think it's still going in Japan.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home